Friday, August 3, 2007

There was a reason ...

why I bought this Regia Silk yarn, besides the fact it was on sale! It will be perfect for the Campanula socks that I decided I couldn't wait to knit. And promptly joined the KAL
A lovely light rose, that should look very nice in lace. Which means another start! Hopefully this weekend. And this is not going to be a bus project! Luckily the alpaca socks are knitting up super quick.

And here's another pink that I couldn't resist:

May have to try this cotton/nylon blend as well for the Campanula socks. It's quite shiny. Hard to tell from the picture. Very shiny, in fact. So all my friends can start wondering what has come over me to choose these pinks, so far from my usual colour palette. Maybe the woolly fibers are finally affecting my brain.

So, I'm looking forward to a long weekend and some serious knitting!

No comments: